Petro-Canada Indspire Student Awards
We wanted to let you know that the Petro-Canada Indspire post-secondary award application period is now open.
Below is additional information regarding the Petro-Canada Indspire Awards for students from Indigenous communities in which there is a Petro-Canada Retail or Wholesale location/operation:
- Each year, through this program, Petro-Canada awards 8 post-secondary scholarships of $5,000 and 8 high school scholarships of $750! These awards will assist students in Indigenous communities with Petro-Canada sites!
- There are three application periods for post-secondary grants (deadlines of August 1st, November 1st and February 1st). Many applicants submit prior to August 1st and the grants are usually fully dispersed by the time the November 1st and February 1st deadlines come around. Therefore, we really encourage students to apply by the August 1st deadline.
- There is also the Petro-Canada Award for Canadian Indigenous Students enrolled in a Canadian high school program. The start date to apply is January 1st with a deadline of June 1st.
- Students can apply by completing an application from the following website: https://indspire.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-US/
- Applicants must click on the “Sign in” button located on the top right corner and they will be able to either access an application they started or create a new application. Please also note that there is only one application form for all of Indspire’s awards/grants. Students only need to complete the application once to be considered for all bursaries/scholarships/awards. Indspire then uses the information from the applications to help match students with awards applicable to them.
- You can also find more information regarding Petro-Canada awards by visiting the award page on the Indspire website: https://indspirefunding.ca/petro-canada/.
“One of our strongest pillars is our management team and strong employee base throughout the years. It is with their dedication that we have been so fortunate in achieving so many accolades throughout the years.”
James Blackman, President and CEO
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Closed on lunch hours, statutory holidays and weekends.