Careers At Primco Dene
Petro Canada is seeking efficient and courteous Gas Jockeys to join our Petro Canada team. Gas Jockey fuel all vehicles and provide exceptional customer service experience.
- Greet customers and assist with any needs or questions
- Fuel vehicles and approved portable containers
- Wash windshields and checking fluid levels when required
- Keep the fueling area clean
- Collection & disposal of trash.
- Maintain and refill washing dispensers
- Wiping dispensers including signage, handles, pillars, and trash cans
- Change receipt paper in dispensers
- Add/remove advertisements as directed
- Adhere to all safety protocols, standards operating procedures and corporate policies
- Sanitization of common areas, common touch surfaces and public restrooms
- Complete shift checklist
- Incident reporting. Completion of any necessary training in a timely manner
- Perform other related duties and activities as required
- Proper P.P.E – Uniform (Petro top, black pants) and name tag, steel toed shoes, hand protection & high visibility vests
- Follows standards and procedures
- Reliable and punctual
- Multitasks and team-oriented
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- Willing to be cross trained as a Cashier to fill positions when needed
Resumes can be emailed to Michelline – e: [email protected]
We thank all those who apply; however, only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Closed on lunch hours, statutory holidays and weekends.
We’d like to acknowledge that we are on Treaty 6 Territory, a traditional meeting grounds, gathering place and travelling to the Cree, Saulteaux, Blackfoot, Métis”, Denesųłiné, Nakota Sioux. We acknowledge all the many First Nations, Metis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for centuries.