Careers At Primco Dene
Current openings in the EMS department of Primco Dene LTD.
- EMR – Emergency Medical Responder
- PCP – Primary Care Paramedic
- ACP – Advance Care Paramedic
- ACP/Fire fighter
- OHN – Occupational Health Nurse (College and Association of Registered Nurses of Canada)
- RN – Registered Nurse (College and Association of Registered Nurses of Canada)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Para medicine as determined by the ACP (Alberta College of Paramedics) Unrestricted ACP License
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Proof of driver’s course for patient transport
- Valid Driver’s license
- Current Driver’s Abstract
- Criminal Record Check (CRC)
- Clean D&A test (drug & alcohol)
- Certified D&A Technician considered an asset
- Minimum 3 years of supervised experience as a paramedic
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- Energy Safety Canada H2S Alive
- WHIMIS, CSTS and TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods)
- Snowmobile/ATV/UTV certificates considered assets
Thank you to all of those who apply, however only those who are considered for the position will be contacted.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Closed on lunch hours, statutory holidays and weekends.
We’d like to acknowledge that we are on Treaty 6 Territory, a traditional meeting grounds, gathering place and travelling to the Cree, Saulteaux, Blackfoot, Métis”, Denesųłiné, Nakota Sioux. We acknowledge all the many First Nations, Metis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for centuries.