Careers At Primco Dene
Petro Canada is looking to add to our Bistro Cook team.
Bistro Cooks prepare, and cook menu items, meals or individual dishes, clean kitchen, and work areas, and maintain inventory and records (food, supplies & equipment).
- Complete shift checklist
- Preparation, cooking and handling of the food, including stocking the Fresh Market Cooler
- Manage food and supply inventory, including invoicing and any necessary grocery runs
- Complete any necessary training in a timely manner – prepare, cook, and present the food. Includes operating the cash register, opening, and closing the Bistro
- Inspect equipment and ensure staff operate equipment safely
- Sanitization of common areas and touch surfaces of Bistro
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of equipment and deep fryers
- Wearing proper P.P.E – Uniform (chef jackets & Pants) and name tag, nonslip shoes, hand protection and hair nets
Other job-related duties and activities
- Food Safety certified preferred
- Kitchen experience preferred but not required
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Friendly and positive, always willing to help customers
- Follow standards and procedures
- Reliable and show up on time
- Multitask and team oriented
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Be willing to be cross trained as a Cashier and Gas Jockey to fill positions when needed
Resumes can be emailed to Michelline at [email protected]
We thank all those who apply; however, only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Closed on lunch hours, statutory holidays and weekends.
We’d like to acknowledge that we are on Treaty 6 Territory, a traditional meeting grounds, gathering place and travelling to the Cree, Saulteaux, Blackfoot, Métis”, Denesųłiné, Nakota Sioux. We acknowledge all the many First Nations, Metis and Inuit whose footsteps have marked these lands for centuries.