Job Name: Restaurant Manager
Department / Division: Memphis Blues
Location: 2110 – 8th Avenue, Cold Lake, AB T9M 1C2
Start Date: 22/03/2019
Closing Date: 08/03/2025
We are looking for a strong leader to join our restaurant team who is passionate about building
teams, developing others, and focused on providing exceptional customer service. If you have
previous restaurant management experience, a track record of success, this may be the job for
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant,
including the selection, performance and development management of employees. The
Restaurant Manager also delivers on revenues, profits, and operational excellence results.
We offer competitive wage, benefits, and a chance to join our team in a role with room to grow.
– Includes forecasting of sales, controllable profit, and adjusting as business conditions
indicate. Maintains and increases an acceptable level of sales
– Ensures food, service and team quality always
– Manages the hiring and developing of restaurant staff, as well as maintaining correct staff
scheduling to serve customer needs
– Reports and controls restaurant inventory & maintain stock
– Maintains and submits reports as requested
– Projects a professional presence in the restaurant
– 3+ years in a management in a restaurant or in the retail/hospitality industry
– Reliable transportation
– Flexibility to work, rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays as needed. Hours
may vary if manager must fill in for his/her employees or if emergencies arise
– Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to
– This position requires constant standing, bending, and reaching
Please submit resumes by email to Michelline Blackman.
We thank all those who apply, but only those considered will be contacted.