Careers At Primco Dene
Want to be a part of our growing team? Primco Dene EMS is hiring Ontario Registered PCP’s.
- Completion of an accredited Primary Care Paramedic program
- Active registration with Ontario Paramedics Association as Primary Care Paramedic
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support
- IV Certification
- Current International Trauma Life Support
- Valid unrestricted drivers licence (please note valid licence does not include a Learner’s Permit or Graduated Licence)
- Current and clean driver’s abstract
- Complete site-specific orientation as required
- Current standard field level tickets (H2S Alive, TDG, First Aid/CPR/AED and WHMIS)
- Previous experience in industrial or project sector as medic an asset
- Physically capable of working in adverse weather environment and conditions
- Willingness to work shift work, including nights
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- Please note: Preference given to local candidates, the schedule may vary potentially 28/14 or 14/14: Camp will be provided
Please email resumes and a copy of your tickets – [email protected]
We thank all those who apply; however, only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Closed on lunch hours, statutory holidays and weekends.