Careers At Primco Dene
Petro Canada is seeking efficient, courteous Cashiers with excellent customer service skills. Cashiers scan customer selections, ensure prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, and provide helpful information to customers inquiries.
- Welcoming customers, answering questions, and providing advice/recommendations
- Operating scanners, cash registers, and other electronics. Balancing cash register and generating reports for sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving receipts
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items such as lottery, cigarettes and fuel including Alberta Indian Tax Exemption
- Verify legal age when selling lottery tickets and tobacco products
- Ask/offer Petro Points
- Maintain workstation including cleaning/sanitizing
- Stock/re-stock, dusting product, shelves, and coolers
- Wear proper P.P.E, uniform (Petro top, black pants) and name tag
- Perform other related duties and activities as required
- Complete necessary training in a timely manner.
- Customer service or Cashier experience. Training can be provided
- Friendly and positive
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Follow standards and procedures
- Reliable and on time
- Capable of a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends and holidays)
Resumes can be emailed to Michelline at [email protected]
We thank all those who apply; however, only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Closed on lunch hours, statutory holidays and weekends.